FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - AA Promotion - Choice Essential, Choice Plus
Old Oct 12, 2013, 9:53 am
PaulInTheSky

Originally Posted by grrizzli
That's what my email says in the fine print:

This email was sent to *****@****.com because you subscribe to American News and Offers.

This is an exclusive offer only for members who receive this email directly from American Airlines. No registration is required.
For some reason I couldn't pull up the T&Cs yesterday. I can see it now. It does appear to be targeted.

Originally Posted by StevenH123
I was targeted for the 50% extra miles.

My 4 year old son was targeted for 10% off a future flight with the following restrictions:

Simply book your Choice Essential or Choice Plus fare and travel by December 15, 2013, and we will email your 10% promotional code* to be used to book a future flight between December 18, 2013, and January 17, 2014, for travel between January 15 and April 15, 2014.
Originally Posted by nall
I received a version that offered 1000 bonus miles for booking any choice bundle.
It would have been a nice touch for DEQM/DEQP. I am still thinking to pull the trigger for a quick weekend visit of my friend. If the 10%/15% coupon was still there I would have gone for it immediately.

Last edited by PaulInTheSky; Oct 12, 2013 at 9:59 am