FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - AA Promotion - Choice Essential, Choice Plus
Old Oct 11, 2013, 3:45 pm
PaulInTheSky

AA Promotion - Choice Essential, Choice Plus

Just got this in the email. Sounds like nobody has gone for these two options from AA since they were introduced a couple of months ago. It would be a pretty good deal if you need more flexibility. I might go for Choice Essential if it is not much more than the typical option. I believe it is not targeted.

The only catch is I believe it's only available for 48 states. Could be a good deal for international travel if they have that option at a reasonable price.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello Paulakers2010,

Want the flexibility to change your travel plans with no change fee? Choice Essential fares include no change fee, an additional checked bag, and more. Book a Choice Essential fare and complete travel between October 11 and December 15, 2013, and we'll give you 50% AAdvantageŽ bonus miles just for trying it out.

Or, to enjoy even more on your next flight, select the Choice Plus fare option. Along with all the benefits of a Choice Essential fare, you'll also receive:
50% more AAdvantage bonus miles
Same‑day flight change
Premium beverage
All of this in addition to the 50% bonus miles we're offering just for trying it out.

Simply book your Choice Essential^ or Choice Plus^ fare and travel by December 15, 2013, and we will automatically deposit the 50% bonus miles into your AAdvantage account within 4‑6 weeks after the offer ends.