FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Transfer Funds from One to Another CC
View Single Post
Old Sep 29, 2013, 9:00 am
puppy0

Originally Posted by jeelele
What you are referring to is a case where you want to "charge" an amount to your client on their credit card. This is altogether a different case than what you described in your OP.

Sign-up as a merchant and get an account to charge credit cards. There are many (many many) services available of this kind. Google if your best friend. One such service is very well-known and is called PayPal.
You should know that PayPal is requiring card verification. Did you forget this? You should also know that visa, mc and discover doesn't have web application as amex does where two digits of temporary charges would be instantly (or almost instantly) viewable. Calling card provider company isn't an option because I need online solution. It isn't different case. Im asking for method to transfer funds from different cards to my one which could be then used on ATM. Merchant providers are completely useless because they hold the funds if too high % of failed transactions. Many of them require unrealistic documents that can never be provided such as bank account statement. Noone can provide this. So my question still remains the same: how can i transfer funds from one to another cc? Where is this ''balance transfer'' web or desktop software?