FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - List of IHG Rate Codes
View Single Post
Old Sep 2, 2013, 5:52 pm
OneWorldTraveller

Programs: OZ LT D+, UA 1K, AS MVPG AF Gold, SPG Platinum (8 years), Hyatt Diamond, Hilton Gold, Marriot Gold
It shocked me. How can you try various corporate code if you are not the employee of each company. You should be ashamed on you.

Originally Posted by friedablass
My comments regarding IBM was only in response to the person asking about if ID will be requested at check-in.

I tried various corporate codes listed in this thread and all them only showed through the end of 2013. I'm actually looking to book beginning of January 2104, which is not a year out, only about 6 months out which isn't that far out (airfares were booked already a couple of months ago). I'm sure that a company wanting to book employees for January 2014 will have worked something out at least 2 or 3 months in advance of that as they don't expect to have to make bookings for the beginning of January 2014 just a day or two in advance. So, my question was referring to this phenomenon - how much in advance of January 2014 would corporate rates show? If I need to wait until October or November, I don't have an issue waiting to book until that time, but if they don't start showing until after Christmas then I'm not comfortable waiting it out.