FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - BOS: a mixed bag (and how to address issue?)
Old Aug 9, 2013, 9:59 pm
Tika1505

Originally Posted by jkhuggins
TSA would recommend using the "Talk to TSA" online feedback from.

I've not used it, so I can't testify as to its effectiveness.
Talk to TSA won't get you much. It is set up like the rest of security theatre with respect to TSA so that you think you are getting something when you are absolutely not. The only way to get through to TSA - and it is not likely to work but you at least have a chance is to write to them on paper at:

Transportation Security Administration
601 South 12th Street TSA-1
Arlington, VA 20598

The address on their web-page is wrong, and I have repeatedly reported that. It is just part of their "distraction techniques."

You can send information through the TSA ombudsman, but again, this is part of their distraction technique. Nothing will come of it. They pay people just a little over minimum wage to read e-mails they do nothing.

The only thing that may have a chance of working is to write to your Congressional representative, and your State's Senators. In theory, they should open a Congressional Inquiry, but what needs to happen is a full fledged Congressional Investigation. Basic citizens are not usually capable of such an action, but when acting together, it may get done if a few hundred thousands requests are sent to members of Congress. Senator Rand Paul from Kentucky is your friend as is Representative Sharon Cissa of Alaska. They really can't do much unless you are part of their districts, but your complaints will go into their data bases.

Good luck