FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Avios booking. ETicket not issued
View Single Post
Old Jul 26, 2013, 2:00 pm
Jccuadrado

Programs: Spg PLAT/LTG
Originally Posted by robsterny
They definitely have a system problem with AA reward bookings at the moment. I booked several flights on AA with Avios recently and noticed that I had not received the e-tickets. When I called in the phone rep said they were aware of the problem and the issue was that BA's systems weren't providing AA with the date of birth(s) of the traveller(s), even if you already have that info in your profile. Once she entered that information manually the tickets were issued. Of the 6 flights I booked, 4 had not been ticketed. The annoying thing is they seem to have no process in place to deal with this. I imagine quite a number of people could be turning up at the airport to find they have the same problem as the OP.

That's right. The lady in BA Usa help desk did mention about a problem with date of birth data. So, i see that my case is common grounds. Thanks for providing this ammunition to my claim rationale.

As you say, this seems to be a random problem, as i said in my opening post, the same day i did book another american eagle ticket MSP-LGA and the ticket was issued and i did use it.

Is there anybody out there that did actually present a claim on same problem so i could use their case?

Thanks all.

Last edited by Jccuadrado; Jul 26, 2013 at 2:10 pm Reason: Adding more info