FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Please post your Royal Ambassador experiences (Archive Thread 2013)
Old Jun 5, 2013, 11:42 am
Raynyan

Programs: IHG Royal Ambassador
Talking InterContinental Osaka

What is your Priority Club status?
Platinum Royal Ambassador

Were you (or for multi-stayers are you generally) happy with the hotel/stay?
Yes!

Which room did you book and which upgrade did you receive?
Booked the Deluxe Suite in Advance Purchase Rate, Received same room w/more discount rate. This is because Deluxe Suite is the highest category room of this hotel (except 3 bed room residence), they offered to me in one level lower category room's price.

How are the rooms?
97sqm suite well appointed room. 2x 45inch LCD TV, Blu-ray player, Bose surround audio system have equipped. Great mini-bar selections (Japanese SAKE, SUNTORY's high-end Japanese whisky "Hibiki", and the House wine was the 3rd label of Chateau Haut Brion, of course full-bottle!)

http://youtu.be/Sn_VzRpnSeQ

How is the exec. lounge?
Absolutely one of the best F&B services in Japanese InterContinental. But the facility part, I prefer to ANA Tokyo. Great Liquor selections in the cocktail time included Louis-Roederer Champagne and Hennessy XO Cognac.

What was your welcome gift?
Dry Fruits, Macarons, Chocolates, Japanese Rice Crackers, and Full bottle of Louis-Roederer Champagne!

Did you receive fruit in the room?
No

What was good?
Great Fitness room and SPA, Club rounge F&B presentation.

What was bad?
I don't care about minor trouble, because this hotel was just opened yesterday.

Value for $ or Priority Club Points?
Yes, Absolutely. Now this hotel's Reward Night rate is only 35000pts. Very good value!

Would you return?
Definitely.

Last edited by Raynyan; Jun 5, 2013 at 5:29 pm Reason: Correct typo