FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Please post your Royal Ambassador experiences (Archive Thread 2013)
Old May 29, 2013, 4:51 pm
flylinda

Programs: All of the above
IC Prague

Were you (or for multi-stayers are you generally) happy with the hotel/stay?
Yes,very much so

- Which room did you book and which upgrade did you receive?
Booked executive room,one BOGO,One points,one Gourmet package ($ nights)
Received Executive suite all 4 nights

- How are the rooms?
Very clean,modern, 1 1/2 baths, separate living room,comfortable bed and the best pillow I have ever slept on

- How is the exec. lounge?
Better than expected. (Had been in Paris the week before)Lots of local dishes especially at night,Czech champagne,wine beer, cocktails at night etc. Only problem, unruly children on the w/e,using computers etc. while parents ate and drank in one of the 4 club rooms

-Did you receive gift?
Received tray with fruits,bottle of local wine,mineral water. Czech Champagne (our anniversary) chocolates,fruit in chocolate cup as well. We actually received the RA gift again on our last day...bottle of wine,fruits

- What was good and what was bad?
Good...upgrade,service,fabulous location, recognition, emails prior to stay assessing needs. I recommend Gourmet package which was only about 30 euro more than rate with BOGO. 4 course meal for 2 in Zalta Praha on 9th floor. Any 4 courses of your choice,plus bottle of wine . Probably a $300 dollar meal. When asked for the check as I assumed we would tip, the waiter just said everything was free. We tipped anyway! Also included breakfast in restaurant.
I highly recommend the hotel BMW car service for airport pickup (ready for us with a sign even though our flight was delayed)as well as return. Just a little more than a cab, but Prague has some sketchy cabbies, and the language is difficult.
Bad..unsupervised children in lounge

How was the minibar?
Included on all 4 nights. Well stocked with French champagne,cognac,usual Gins,scotch ,vodka,beer etc. and snacks were included as well

- Value for $ or Priority Club Points? Would you return?
I can't wait...loved Prague