FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Audience Rewards trivia questions answers for Starwood Delta, and U.S. Air
Old May 15, 2013, 7:25 am
I-flybynight

Location: BKK, formerly Irvine, CA, UA 1-k-MM, Hilton-gold, Gold Starwood
Anyone have the answers for these questions?

What former Tony Award winning show rather infamously had a cruise ship's cast featured on the 2012 Tony Awards?
General Knowledge
2 ShowPoints
Answer it!

True or False? Broadway shows were not originally eligible for Drama Desk Awards.
Off-Broadway
2 ShowPoints
Answer it!

True or False? During the early 1900's there was a Broadway theatre called The Shakespeare Theatre.
Shakespeare
1 ShowPoint
Answer it!

In Spiderman - Turn Off the Dark, the Green Goblin is the alter ego of what character?
Question of the Week
5 ShowPoints
Answer it!

During the 1927-28 Broadway season, what actress played a character reportedly based on Aimee Semple McPherson?
Stump Your Peers
4 ShowPoints
Answer it!

Finish this lyric from "Feelings" by Harnick and Bock. "What is the name of this condition that I must learn to rise above? Is there a name for this condition? Yes, there's a name. And it is ___"
Finish The Lyric
2 ShowPoints
Answer it!

Finish this lyric from Rodgers and Hart's, "My Romance." "My romance doesn't need a castle ______"
Finish The Lyric
1 ShowPoint
Answer it!

Richard Greenberg’s Truman Capote’s ‘Breakfast at Tiffany’s’, on Broadway in February 2013 is not the same play as Samuel Adamson’s 2009 West End Breakfast at Tiffany’s although both versions have what in common?
Stump Your Peers
4 ShowPoints
Answer it!

The leading lady in the revival of The Last Five Years was most recently seen in what Broadway show?
Question of the Week
5 ShowPoints
Answer it!

True or False? Not every category is awarded each year at the Obie Awards.
Off-Broadway

Thank you