FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - GRU RCC has the worst club facilities on the planet
Old May 13, 2013, 1:50 pm
redtailshark
Suspended

Location: Tucson, AZ, USA. UA 1K, reluctant but * best in class * DL FO/MM. Former BA jumpseat rider and scourge of Dilbertian management and apologists. As LX might - and do - say: "....an experienced frequent flyer of international airlines"
Originally Posted by UA-NYC
I lounge hopped between both the UC and AC a couple weeks ago when I was there - exact same catering at both locations. Both very cramped the later it got in the evening.

TAM T2 lounge seems to be the way to go.
@ GRU. Ive spent most of the day in the JJ lounge but the bathroom is not working here so I was directed to the UC.

I cannot see why the OP calls this place (UC) the worst on the planet.

The airless boxes at FLL, SkyClub, or CO PC, or the tiny and cramped lounges at SGN or former WC @ MNL for example strike me as worse in many ways. I cant even remember where but several of the others I visited recently are worse.

UC has cognac but JJ has capirinha...
Both have some sorts of food, actually UA has a larger selection but the JJ snacks are tasty.
UA wifi is not rationed.... this is important when its time to read about the :-: best in class :-: airline with its many enraged customers attempting and failing award bookings