FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Can you have a passport delivered to ATL while waiting for NRT flight?
Old May 7, 2013, 3:25 pm
Xeno

Programs: DL DM/2.768MM, Global Entry, Titanium_Marriott, GHertz
Originally Posted by FlyAO2
I am very confused by your question - you have a 2nd passport, but you need this one to go to NRT?

In either case, I would not bank on DL accepting and/or holding your passport. I've never used any of these passport/visa helpers, but usually there isn't anything they won't do for money.

I would recommend you call them and get them to meet you at ATL somewhere. You have enough time to leave the secure area, meet them, and clear security again. That is the safest bet in my book. If you cannot figure out with them a place to meet at ATL, meet them at one of the hotels at the GICC - you can take the airport train there and back
VisaHQ has done wonders for me in the past, but they are located in DC and the only Belarusian Consulate open enough between now and May 15 is the one in DC.

I am saying I am not worried about missing my flight to HKG because I have a 2nd passport so I will survive the main trip even if I do not get delivery of the passport that I use the most which has my Russian visa and a few visas from Belarus already. If it is not clear, my trip to MSQ would be in the middle of a month long stay in HKG.

So bottom line then I guess would be is there a delivery agency that we could use where I have to exit the secure area in order to take delivery of my package?