FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Can you have a passport delivered to ATL while waiting for NRT flight?
Old May 7, 2013, 3:24 pm
MSPeconomist
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
IIRC there is a FedEx office located land side at ATL, the sort which seems to be minimally staffed. Can you arrange to pick it up there? It's on the side of the land side food court. If I'm confused on this, it's a postal facility but I remember doing some urgent documents at ATL several years ago.

Ages ago, the NW WC reception desks would do stuff like this for people, but I don't know whether the SC would be willing or whether getting the FedEx guy airside would be a problem, but some airports do have drop boxes for FedEx in airside business centers.

If you have elite hotel status, you might check whether an airport hotel could be a delivery spot, especially if it has a business center and you've stayed there before, but of course it will take more time to get to and from the hotel. It would be a lot easier through the Westin at DTW.