FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - AmEX [USA] Transfer Bonus is back! 35% to British Airways through 6.7.2013
Old Apr 23, 2013, 10:24 pm
businessmachine
Suspended

Originally Posted by 500dor
On a whim I google searched "AMEX BA POINTS TRANSFER BONUS" today because Iīve been checking the rewards page religiously for the last four months hoping for a offer. Very glad flyertalk is on top of it. I wish I would get email notifications about this. How did the OP find out? I check on the "rewards: travel page" every day but only saw the graphic for "1,000 pts transfer" -- for the last offer they had a giant advert for the 30% bonus without having to click through to the BA transfer page. I would have missed this round if it werenīt for flyertalk. I was hoping for a 50% but donīt know the timing of that type of offer. Would keep holding out but Iīve got September travel Iīve got to book and the limited F on BA books quickly. Is there a dedicated page for up to date USA AMEX>BA transfer bonus offers? I need a subscription to something like that...
If you check this FT thread everyday then you'll know

What you can do is subscribe with email notifications and then you'll get an email whenever the thread has activity which is likely after a bonus has been announced.