FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - FT Do - Jersey C.I. 27 April 2013
View Single Post
Old Apr 20, 2013, 7:21 am
CreativeBill

Just to let everyone know - and as some of you are rather non-committal rather than book a function room with a full buffet, I have arranged an area in the Radisson bar for us for the Saturday evening.

The bar is a very nice area and has a large terrace looking over the marina and I think this is a better and more relaxed option (even if the Rad wish that they had locked us away in a cellar after all!).

Panny and I have arranged for welcome prosecco upon arrival (approx 7-7.30pm) and I will request sharing platters of snacks on the assumption that most people will be having a lunch at the Bar.

Sharing platters will be:
Grissini – basil ricotta, mushroom pesto and black olive pistou
Tortilla chips – pico di gallo salsa, guacamole and sour cream
Mezze – hummus, baba ghanoush, moutabel, crudite and pitta bread

Plus canapé platters of:
Sautéed Jersey crab cakes with creole sauce
Chicken tikka marinated with coriander chutney
Beef teriyaki with Asian Chantilly

This comes to £15 per head, which you can give me on the day.

If you are too flash to carry change, large notes will also be accepted and anything left over will be donated to holidays4heroes

There is also a bar menu that can be ordered from directly if you fancy something more substantial.

I hope this is ok with everyone - I need to confirm the reservation by tomorrow evening, so please let me know if you have any dramatic objections to this plan.

Originally Posted by CreativeBill
As an assistant to the second in command's aide for JER do organisational genius, may I please ask JerDo-goers™ to confirm their attendance at a buffet at the Radisson in the evening?

I'm trying to compile a list - but there are so many deleted posts on this thread, I have got all confuddled. Please say again if you want to join and your name is not below.

I shall keep said list updated as you all either confirm or deny your attendance at le delicious spread in the evening:

Radisson Buffet attendees ^
BotB +1
Thundercat
LostEthics
Physci +1
CreativeBill +1
stevied
Circumknowitall
angeloedades
fredandgingermad +1
SWISSBOBBY
haasha