FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - customer Service/complaint e-mail for Thai?
Old Apr 14, 2013, 12:38 am
andyptrav

Programs: TG Plat
Originally Posted by Jeff Ming
I have the same exprience as well, i was treated like ....!

1st the cabin tempreture was like 30 degrees...1st i sweat when i flying long haul....i have to request twice to ask them to alter the cabin tempreture! And yet nothing much is done....

Then when i ask for an extra butter for my bread..they just stare at me and And left pretending nothing happened....

Their cabin staff cannot speak fluent english....gosh...this is worst than KLM or United Airlines! I get more respect with my United Airlines Frequent Flyer than them!

I travel 50k - 100k miles every year and i can say they lost a good customer for good...will never ever travel by Thai Airways anymore.....
I assume from your post that English is also not your first language, I am English and I have never had a problem communicating with Thai Air flight crew.

Maybe the temperature was ok for everyone else? They can't be expected to set it to suit one person. You say you sweat and requested extra butter, do I detect that the problem is your surface area to volume ratio i.e. weight?