FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Mega Rate Code Tread
View Single Post
Old Apr 12, 2013, 3:32 am
PriorityMaster

Talking Thanks a lot

Thank you ever so much - well, I just copied the codes before Flyertalk will fxxk them...

Anyway, I will, just if I have time, post them from now on every day again...

oh yeah, it's like these days when I was scanning through all the Promotional Codes from 0001 to 9999 every month or so - hey, it took me 8 hours to do so, but it was worth at least 10 free nights per month (as I was using so many accounts)...

times have changed, however, I am not staying that much at a PC hotel because the quality is simply not comparable with those of others... yet, I have not very well succeeded in "hacking" Accor so far... but I will, trust me

Still, the problem remains which rate code for which hotel... usually, only IVTCD, IDEX1 and IKEX3 work in Europe baaaaaaad... but I keep on trying. If I have time, I might write a program to scan a hotel with any code... maybe you can help telling which rate code gives the greatest discount in which hotel? would be absolutely useful (esp. for Europe!!!)

Last edited by FLYGVA; Apr 14, 2013 at 2:18 am Reason: edited text due to inpropriate term