FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Congratuations on Becoming a Delta Air Lines Million Miler!
Old Mar 13, 2013, 8:26 am
Stripe

Programs: AA Exec Platinum/MM, DL Gold/MM, Hilton Diamond, Accor Platinum, Hertz Presidents Circle
Originally Posted by mooper
Most similar updates related to MQM totals occur during an overnight batch process. Give one night, and if no update, then contact.
Skymiles folks said they were too busy too look at it in detail while I held. Apparently there has been some recent system change that has upended their lives and they are doing lots of manual corrections. My best bet is to fax in a request for an audit of my account, which could take as long as a month.

Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
Can you identify the discrepancy by looking carefully at the numbers? This would help when you call.

OTOH, if it's exactly 10,000 MQMs, I would be suspicious that there might be some DL Plat AmEx MQMs that DL isn't counting for MM status. Another unpublished enhancement?
I already tried backing into the reported number by deleting select flights and/or MQMs from CCs but couldn't get there.

Thanks for the responses.