FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [ARCHIVE to 2013] Conrad Maldives Rangali Island {MDV}
Old Mar 10, 2013, 11:53 pm
ConradMaldives
Company Representative - Conrad Maldives

Originally Posted by vxmike
For a Gold who has to pick between free breakfast and Happy Hour which do you think would be a better value?
There is no choice like this and hasn't been for quite a while. Please see our website for a list of the benefits for gold and diamond members: http://conradhotels3.hilton.com/en/h...-benefits.html

Originally Posted by mileageking
Is breakfast even an option anymore for gold members at Conrad Maldives?
Yes, breakfast is included for gold and diamond members and it says so on our website here: http://conradhotels3.hilton.com/en/h...-benefits.html

Originally Posted by pineapple_09
I have got a great idea, everyone!! I could put the free breakfast quote from Conrad Maldives's post in my signature!! I post so much in this thread that it will be seen all the time so we will no longer get the dreaded breakfast questions
You are more than welcome. I'll try to do the same.

They should make sure what they confirm by email matches what's on their website.
As mentioned already, we're trying to fix this but have hit a technical glitsch.

Originally Posted by ma91pmh
I'd bet if they fixed the email that went out with reservation confirmations that would be more effective ^
As mentioned already, we're trying to fix this but have hit a technical glitsch.

Originally Posted by ultrasoul
and it seems the seaplane cost for 2013 is USD $507.60
Yes, the price hasn't increased in two years and we're currently absorbing the shortfall for you. We're charging $470 at the moment so the 2013 price is an increase of about 7%

If you can persuade the seaplane companies not to increase their prices or at least absorb the monthly fuel surcharges . . .

If one is staying in beach villas (106/206) and wants to swim in ocean just outside of the villa, is there any kind of fish in the shallow waters? How far out from the beach are their fish in ocean?
Yes, there are fish. Villa #106 is on the lagoon side while villa #206 faces the coral reef so you'll see more colourful fish from villa #206.

Originally Posted by Tatum101
Is US currency acceptable to bring if we would like to tip a little extra?
Yes, US dollar is the currency used at the resort.