FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Winter trip to Australia - New Zealand - Fiji with LH,EK,TG(F) and LH,QF,NZ(C%M)
Old Mar 10, 2013, 6:47 am
JamesBond_ppk

Novotel Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport

+
24 hour flex
Modern

-
Internet for a fee

After finally clearing immigration, we took the free shuttle bus the Novotel, we were the only ones in the minivan and the ride took less than 5 minutes. I had been to this hotel before so I know it is also possible to walk there. However it was hot, late and therefore more convenient to take the shuttle.

The lobby of the Novotel is really huge, this shows how big the hotel is. In the middle part, the check in counters are organized in a square and are always attented as the hotel offers a 24 hours flex service. Meaning once one checks in, one has the room for 24 hours, regardless of the time one checks in. Very practical in an airport if you ask me.

Anyway we spend the night there and everything was fine. The following morning we walked back to the Terminal looking forward to a great experience in the Royal First lounge.

Bed

TV

Bathroom

Shower

Conclusion
Nice stay, this is a perfect hotel for a small layover in Bangkok airport. Of course if one has more time, one should head for the city, but in our case, the novotel did the trick. I would come back.