FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Please post your Royal Ambassador experiences (Archive Thread 2013)
Old Feb 25, 2013, 12:33 pm
Investor 11

Programs: IC RA
Intercontinental Paris Le Grand

Were you (or for multi-stayers are you generally) happy with the hotel/stay
Extremely. One of my favorite IC stays ever.

Which room did you book and which upgrade did you receive?
Booked Classic Room on Reward stay. I had emailed hotel prior to stay as this was a surprise stop after proposing to my girlfriend. Received Opera View Prestige Suite with all RA benefits including Lounge access.

How are the rooms?
I’ll start with check in. Warmly greeted by receptionist. After looking up reservation she commented on the special occasion and thanked us for visiting the hotel. She introduced us to another member of the staff who would be showing us to our room. He gave us a quick tour of the hotel and brought us to the club lounge to introduce us to the staff there. Walked us into the room and pointed out everything. Room had 3 small balconies so close to the Opera you felt you could touch it. Door to room opened to hallway that contained minibar and powder room. Left turn into living area with couch, TV, and desk. Bedroom was nicely sized with two small closets. King bed formed by placing two beds together. Bathroom had separate shower and bath.

How is the exec. lounge?
Very nice lounge. American breakfast choices in the morning. Extremely friendly staff. Didn’t realize it at first but there is a staircase leading to 2nd floor with more seating options.

What was good and what was bad?
Good

Absolutely everything. From GM to staff to room everything was top notch.

Bad

Nothing.

Value for $ or Priority Club Points? Would you return?
Amazing value. Hope to return soon.