FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Anyone Ever Get Turned Down for Global Entry?
Old Feb 25, 2013, 11:20 am
Dukefawks

Just got told I was denied at my interview at DFW. Of course he could give me no reason and I should contact the CBP ombudsman. This application was done through the FLUX alliance because I'm Dutch. I had already completed the interview in Amsterdam and their advice was positive. As far as I know I have never violated any laws in the US besides being pulled over for speeding 10 miles 6 years ago. This only resulted in a warning and should not affect anything. I have been pulled aside for secondaries and custom inspections a few times, but they never found anything wrong. The thing is that I regularly get SSSS on my boarding passes too, but I always thought I got those because I usually book very last minute. Just want to add that I have travelled between the EU and US for 40+ times and I have no idea what could be the reason of the denial.
Anyone here that successfully used FLUX, or do they just deny all Dutch citizens because they assume we smoke pot all day?