FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - AAdvantage shopping Mall/UR card. Will it work?
Old Feb 22, 2013, 10:12 am
StartinSanDiego
Moderator: Travel Buzz

AAdvantage shopping Mall/UR card. Will it work?

Reading over the FAQ's... I ran across this rule. I'm specifically wondering if this rule would ban the use of an Ink, Freedom or CSP card, which are all UR mall earning cards. So if I use a UR earning card, will that keep it from earning points on the AA mall purchase?

Why have previously awarded AAdvantage miles been reduced or removed from my AAdvantage account?
There are several possible reasons why your AAdvantage miles may have been reduced or removed from your AAdvantage account, including the following:
If all or a part of a previously qualifying purchase is cancelled, returned, or is otherwise not completed, then, depending on the terms of the applicable offer, all or a portion of the purchase may no longer qualify for earning AAdvantage miles. As a result, miles previously awarded for that purchase may be reduced or removed from your AAdvantage account.
If a promotion code or coupon not listed on the AAdvantage eShopping℠ site is used, this could result in the purchase being deemed ineligible for earning AAdvantage miles.
If you made a purchase with a credit or debit card that is also registered with another loyalty program or search engine, the purchase may be deemed ineligible for earning AAdvantage miles as you can only earn mileage (or other reward) from one loyalty program or search engine.