FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Delta and new DL.com Profiles A Lot About You
Old Jan 29, 2013, 11:07 am
yelldawg

Programs: DL PM; Hilton Gold; IHG Gold;
Originally Posted by jtrue28
I copied the code, before Delta removed it, and pasted it to a txt file. Opening that file back up, I don't see anything that remotely resembles education level or anything like that.
I actually think this "cookie" version has more info. "Education" and "partnerRev" were not on the original list from JSON version.

Using the code from this source is not as obvious, you have to break it down\parse it. Here is what mine looked like (partial, with actual values replaced with "@")

... 3A%3DvisitorId%3D%7CPROFILEDATA%3A%3Dmp_country%3D US%2Cmp_lang%3Den%2CbirthDt%3D@@@@@@@@%2CcaInd%3DY %2CchldAgeRange%3D@@@@@%2CctryCd%3D@@%2CcustID%3D@ @@@@@@@@@@@@%2CcustItrstCd%3D%2CdiscSpndngAmt%3D@@ @@@%2CdrvdGndr%3D@%2CeducationCd%3D@@@%2ChomeOwner Ind%3D@%2ChomeValueAmt%3D@@@@@@%2CincomeAmt%3D@@%2 CmaritalSts%3D@ ...

If you break it down based on the %2C and the %3D, you start to see all of the codes and responses. Many/most of the fields match the JSON version.

Last edited by yelldawg; Jan 29, 2013 at 11:14 am