Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > US Airways 2011 Grand Slam Promotion
Reload this Page >

"Other partner" hits (not Shopping Mall) [master thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

"Other partner" hits (not Shopping Mall) [master thread]

Search this Thread

Old Oct 24, 2011, 11:42 pm

Programs: UA 2MM, AA 600k, DL 500k, Hyatt GP 1M, HH Gold, Rad. Gold, CP Gold, Miracle Fruit-su Club
Originally Posted by 2cardinalalums
I also cannot login. No errors. Just keep loading.

Ahhhhh... So it's not just my signal problem. Whew. It's the kind of problem that really does seem to be inside the computer, until someone else corroborates (cries uncle). FWIW, I just got into my account minutes ago for the first time in many hours. Lo and behold, something posted, the first (of 12) in two weeks, and the previous were "Use Miles" -- which posted immediately.
Old Oct 25, 2011, 12:50 am

Programs: IHG Platinum, Hertz Gold, National Emerald
Originally Posted by samhoq
Fellow FTers,

I am from Canada and I have a few things that need to be shipped to an US address. My girlfriend and I are yet to complete the list of purchases mentioned on this thread. If you want some of these stuff, flowers, teddy bears etc. feel free send me a PM and we can arrange something.

Thanks.
I'm a poor little gate agent and always happy to get flowers, biscoff spread and stuff...
Old Oct 25, 2011, 3:29 am

Programs: AA Plat, SPG/Marriot Gold, HHonors Diamond, Hyatt Expl
Originally Posted by worldtraveller2
tonight was the latest sweeps from us airways!
Yup. My GS bonuses for 2nd and 3rd tier posted. Waiting for the last three hits to post and I'm at my goal of 25K mi.
Old Oct 25, 2011, 6:47 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Weird timing, but yeah, the sweep came through. I got a bonus on 3/4 of the accounts I'm working.

I wonder if an email will follow.
Old Oct 25, 2011, 8:19 am

21st Century Post

I'm suppose to only have 23 hits but it seems that 21st Century is posting even just getting a quote and not switching insurances.
Old Oct 25, 2011, 8:36 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Norbil
I'm suppose to only have 23 hits but it seems that 21st Century is posting even just getting a quote and not switching insurances.
If true, then we have US & not 21st Century to thank/blame. You're supposed to get miles for a quote; it's up to US whether any particular activity counts as a hit.
Old Oct 25, 2011, 8:49 am
Original Poster

Vinesse has been monkeying around again with item pricing/availability. (For example, the wine chiller now costs a whopping $19.95.) Post #1 updated accordingly.
Old Oct 25, 2011, 8:50 am

Originally Posted by beltway
If true, then we have US & not 21st Century to thank/blame. You're supposed to get miles for a quote; it's up to US whether any particular activity counts as a hit.
Well a quote is not a hit and they gave me no miles for a quote.
Old Oct 25, 2011, 8:51 am

Location: Athens, WV, USA; a US cockroach long before it was in FFOCUS; now a lowly US5 for only the 2nd time in 20 years.
Programs: US5
I've got 8 hits after this sweep, so I'm trying to figure out if my 8th hit is the 21st Century quote or the Mags for Miles "Online Redemption -500". If the 21st Century quote counts as a hit, that adds to the "easy" hit list!
Old Oct 25, 2011, 9:22 am

I'm thanking US right now. Here is the proof that I got the hit...

Last edited by Norbil; Oct 25, 2011 at 9:33 am
Old Oct 25, 2011, 9:38 am

Programs: Delta DM, Hyatt Globalist
I'm thanking US right now. Here is the proof that I got the hit...

If this is correct, it would make 21st century a great insurance hit. No pun intended.
Old Oct 25, 2011, 9:39 am

21st Century quote without switching counted as a hit for me. ^

Caution: People getting quotes will be BOMBARDED with phone calls from 21st Century. Strongly suggest using a google voice number.
Old Oct 25, 2011, 9:40 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Location: Either at the shooting range or anywhere good beer can be found...
This seems to be the case for at least one other as well.
Old Oct 25, 2011, 9:41 am

Originally Posted by moo-moo
21st Century quote without switching counted as a hit for me. ^

Caution: People getting quotes will be BOMBARDED with phone calls from 21st Century. Strongly suggest using a google voice number.
They've only called me once.
Old Oct 25, 2011, 9:51 am

I know the first post in this thread says ING Sharebuilder posts on Tuesdays, but I signed up for the account on 10/5 and made a trade on 10/18. I'll obviously give it until tonight to post, but if not, does anyone have a contact for them? Should it actual post by today or is it taking two weeks from the trades to post? Thanks.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.