FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [EXPIRED] Best Rate Guarantee is offering free room again!
Old Jan 14, 2013, 2:45 pm
GrizShel

Programs: AA Plat, UA Silver, DL Silver, Marriott Titanium, etc.
Right on cue, I just got my rejection message from them 30 minutes after they got priceline.com to raise their rate:

Thank you for your interest in participating in our Best Internet Rate Guarantee program.

The competing website information you submitted is for is not a lower rate than the reservation you made at www.choicehotels.com.
The reservation you have with Choice Hotels International is for an average nightly rate of $84.99 plus tax per night.
The competing website you submitted is for an average nightly rate of $89.99 plus tax per night.

If you find lower rates at this hotel on a competing website for the dates of travel that you reserved at a Choice Hotels International affiliated website, within the 24-hour time frame, please resubmit your claim form and we will be happy to begin processing your request at that time.
If you have additional questions please see our terms & conditions page.
Thank You

xxxxx
Best Internet Rate Guarantee
I asked them if, after my submission, there had been communication from them with the company offering the lower rate since I submitted my claim.