FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Welcome to the Wyndham Rewards Concierges!
Old Jan 11, 2013, 6:44 am
Lefty

Programs: SPG Gold, HH Gold, Choice Priveleges Gold, Club Carlson Silver, Wyndham Rewards, UMP, DL, ANA
Dear Wyndham Reward concierges,

Do you remember sending me the following PM on September 7th, 2012 ?!?

"Thank you for your patience, Mr. Xxxxxxxxxx.

I have requested that 3,795 miles be posted to your account due to the issue of your multi room stays being posted as if each room were a separate stay.

Thanks again for your patience.

Wyndham Rewards 2
Company Representative
"

It has now been over 4 months since you sent me that PM and you still have not followed through on these miles. I have sent you countless PM's and you either never respond or simply say we are researching this, again and again.

You asked me to be patient, but exactly what do you consider a reasonable amount of time to be able to get this done? Surely 4+ months should be enough time to do what you need to do on your end to get this accomplished.

Below are the Terms and Conditions of the Summer 4X promo where it clearly states that the 4X points/miles would be paid for 4 stays, up to 3 rooms per stay.

Terms and Conditions

To qualify for the “Book Direct Quadruple Points or Miles” promotion and earn quadruple Wyndham Rewards® points, airline miles or rail points, the member must (i) register at wyndhamrewards.com/sweet or 1-866-996-7937, (ii) book a stay on wyndhamrewards.com, daysinn.com, ramada.com, wyndham.com, wingatehotels.com, hawthorn.com, super8.com, baymontinns.com, microtelinn.com, hojo.com, travelodge.com, knightsinn.com, dreamintl.com, nighthotelny.com, tryphotels.com or wyndhamhotelgroup.com, at a qualifying rate between July 17, 2012 and September 13, 2012 and complete their hotel stays by September 20, 2012 (“Promotion Period”), and (iii) provide a valid email address. Members will receive quadruple Wyndham Rewards points, airline miles or rail points starting with their second stay within the Promotion Period for up to four (4) separate qualified stays (for the second, third, fourth, and fifth qualified stays) with a maximum of 3 rooms per stay. Points, airline miles or rail points will be awarded based on earning preference selected in entrant’s member profile at time of second, third, fourth and fifth qualified stays. Member stays with check-out dates after September 20, 2012 will not be counted towards the promotion. Rates offered by most on-line travel agencies and certain other rates do not qualify. One stay includes all consecutive nights at the same hotel regardless of check-ins or check-outs. Members should allow six to eight weeks after completion of registration and stay(s) for the bonus points, airline miles or rail points to be credited to their account.

Does Wyndham make it a habit of ignoring their own Terms and Conditions of their own promos?

Do the Wyndham Concierges make it a habit of telling customers one thing, and then never following through?