FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Thai Airways Royal First Class on 747 and A380
Old Jan 11, 2013, 4:19 am
Globalist

Programs: HHonors Diamond; A3 *Nothing ; BA Exec. Club Gold
Airbus A380 Inaugural flight with First Suites (Lounge, Bar and Lavatory)

Now for the common F cabin areas.
No there is no shower, but i am very much impressed.

the main lavatory (1 door) is an L shaped area where there is a lavatory (gents don't attempt to break a distance record as you will lose this one) and on the other side there is a seat and can be used as a changing area. (sorry, that second picture could have been better).

The seating lounge is nice but was only used by the staff during my flight. Most of the time it was empty.

The front stairs are straight, and the back stairs are not. (Sorry, I could not help myself). The staircase at the back is a revolving one and both are not generally used by passengers. the back staircase was blocked by a removable barrier and the front staircase is roped off.

The bar is a very nice touch, in the 747 a trolley covered with a nice cloth is used for the same contents but this just looks so much better and it is next to the lounge.

And of course my favorite drink (and actually the only alcoholic drink I drink). Dom Perignon vintage 2003.

Also the common area did not disappoint.

Globalist

Last edited by Globalist; Jan 11, 2013 at 6:47 am