FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The 'Best credit cards for KF miles accrual' master thread
Old Jan 10, 2013, 9:42 pm
enelym1978

Programs: Bonvoy LT Gold, IHG Gold, BAEC Silver, TP Silver
Originally Posted by aster
Is the online banking system for checking transactions and everything similar to the DBS one? I'm considering giving it a shot as this is a card that I could keep even if I happen to move to a different country - they are probably the only ones who post such requirements on their site (nobody else even mentions the possibility of a non-resident being able to get a CC).

As for the limo service, this seems like a nice perk to have. Do you just sign off on whatever the meter reads or is it completely off (flat fee arranged by the bank)?
I have an account with UOB so I see the transactions there, it's quite straightforward, no frills. Not sure how it works if you don't have an account with UOB...

As for the limo service, the meter does not move. It's set on some category that will put a "Hired" on top of the car. Nothing to do at all. Just get on the car, ride, get off the car. Nothing to sign or pay. Just book at least 48H in advance I believe.