FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - (Gone) RGN - SFO in F $450 one way AI; other N. America cities included
Old Jan 10, 2013, 3:57 pm
eloraculo

Originally Posted by mcdevit
Thanks to looking at the posts today I learned that my Apr 3 NH flight from RGN to NRT had been cancelled.

I called NH and told them I was flexible and could return on Apr 15 if necessary. After a while on hold the very nice NH agent told me that even though NH 914 was operating on Apr 15 they would accommodate me on my original date Apr 3. TG 306 RGN-BKK to NH 916 BKK-NRT and then the rest of my intact itinerary DL NRT-SEA-AS SEA YVR.

The original tickets are AF stock from Exp.uk., NH told me that they had reissued the RGN-BKK-NRT portions and gave me new ticket numbers for the RGN-BKK-NRT portions and told me to travel with both sets of ticket numbers.

My Delta record now only shows the NRT-SEA-YVR portions. Looks like we're now traveling on two separate tickets. I called Delta and they said all was good from their end.

I guess I'm happy about this because it seems like it will reduce the chances of Expedia.uk cancelling the tickets at the last moment.
How did you know it got cancelled? I have two tickets and both seem ok on ANA's website.