FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - My Coke Reward Points [Master Thread]
View Single Post
Old Jan 10, 2013, 9:09 am
jamesteroh
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM & MM, Hilton DM, Marriott gold, Hyatt Globalist, Alaska 75K, Wyndham Diamond,
Originally Posted by Earthlings
I have never seen those machines. Coke with Raspberry/Orange sounds tasty. But wonder how they keep all those different drinks stocked in the machine. Hope they don't collide and come out tasting like a hint of Vault, when you are getting Diet Root Beer. Happened to me with buying Ice Cream, they stupidly used the same spoon- had a hint of bubble gum in my chocolate ice cream.
I have seen them in a few five guys. I also saw one in the Pavillions in WEHO when I was in LA not that long ago and there is one in the food court in the F terminal at ATL airport. Hopefully they will be more popular.

They are pretty cool. It's a touch screen and you select the coke product you want and then it has various flavoring options to it depending on the product you select. For Diet Rootbeer it only gives you the option of vanilla, but for coke zero you get lemon, lime, vanilla, raspberry, orange and possibly another flavor. You can also get various dasani water flavors.