FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [EXPIRED] Best Rate Guarantee is offering free room again!
Old Jan 9, 2013, 11:29 am
redreeper

Programs: AA, Delta, NWA,HHonors, Hyatt BF
At least you guys can file a claim.....

I get this when I filed. I guess no BRG for me.....

Delivery has failed to these recipients or distribution lists:

S [redaceted] K[redaceted]
The recipient's e-mail address was not found in the recipient's e-mail system. Microsoft Exchange will not try to redeliver this message for you. Please check the e-mail address and try resending this message, or provide the following diagnostic text to your system administrator.

M [redaceted] W [redaceted]
The recipient's e-mail address was not found in the recipient's e-mail system. Microsoft Exchange will not try to redeliver this message for you. Please check the e-mail address and try resending this message, or provide the following diagnostic text to your system administrator.

R[redaceted] C [redaceted]

[deleted]

Last edited by ftnoob; Jan 9, 2013 at 4:23 pm Reason: ToS re: names; excessive unnecessary mail system error report detail