FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - myVEGAS Facebook Game - Free Rooms, Shows, Buffets, etc
Old Dec 18, 2012, 4:20 am
bobu

myVEGAS Facebook Game - Free Rooms, Shows, Buffets, etc

For those who aren't familiar with this game, myVEGAS is a free facebook game that rewards you with actual rewards for playing the game. You can earn anything from a deck of playing cards, to free rooms and buffets, and even picking a song for the Bellagio fountain. I've played about 3 months, and my wife about 2, and we've accumulated over $700 worth of comps, so you guys should definitely check it out. And the thing about this game, it's actually fun and addicting. You basically either play slots or blackjack to earn comps!

Website to get you started, www.myvegasadvisor.com

Join the myVEGAS Gifts, Guides & Giveaways group page. Ask questions, lots of people there to help. If you head down to the 5000+ chip thread, there's someone who always updates it with the latest chips. You should be able to start off with over 30,000 chips right there if you're a beginner.

Let me know if you guys have any questions, I'll try to answer best I can.

I want to update you guys, I'm up to about 480k LP now but never have chips. Only time I can really play is if I hit a good daily spin lol.

Last edited by bobu; Apr 30, 2018 at 10:59 pm