FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Is it wise to appeal a denied Schengen visa or just reapply with another state?
Old Dec 17, 2012, 4:20 am
Wapakx Awts

Originally Posted by kytee
Hi xjessie007,

first thank you for this very informative blog that you made. anyways, i am one of those who are not lucky to get visa. i apply last november 6 and received my refusal letter november 26 stating;

1. You have not provided proof of sufficient means of subsistence, for the duration of the intended stay or for the return to the country origin or residence, or for the transit to a third country into which you are certain to be admitted, or you are not in a position to acquire such means lawfully;

2. The information submitted regarding the justification for the purpose and conditions of the intended stay was not reliable;

3. Your intension to leave the territory of the Member States before the expiry of the visa could not be ascertained.

i email the embassy november 28 asking for appeal using your format. december 3, i received a call from italian embassy (filipina voice) saying they received my email and i can send my new document thru email BUT she said "if you refuse again there is a consequence you will be BAN in all schengen countries" when i hear it my whole body was shaking and totally blank. WHY do they ban me? i did not done any wrong and i have good intension. now i have completed all my papers (invitation letter, new forms, new COE and flight details) but i am so so scared to submit because of the consequences. please enlighten me i need your advise i know your the expert on this matter. thank you very much and i appreciate your inputs. God Bless!
Hi,
I'd like to know if you received an email from the embassy or was the reason enclosed in the package together with your passport... can you pm me? thank you....