FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Why do Airlines Love a Loser?
View Single Post
Old Dec 12, 2012, 1:27 pm
mybodyismyown

Originally Posted by 99luftballoons
That said, the people who are most up in arms about it don't fly that much and typically are the poor, tea party types who collect SS and Medicare while complaining about the cost of entitlements.
These statements are completely untrue. It's been documented that negative attitudes toward the TSA are correlated with the amount of flying people do. Take me: I'm an anti-TSA blogger, and I'm also a frequent flyer, 4 decades from SS or Medicare, doing very well financially thank you, and the tea party!?!?! Spare me. I am crusading against the TSA because I am a feminist, because no means no, because when men try to create and share nude images of my body I was taught to alert the authorities who would arrest the perverts. I hate the TSA because I believe in the American ideals of innocent until proven guilty and getting a warrant or probable cause before you search someone. Tea party? No. In fact, of all the activists I've been working with on this issue, not one is a big rah-rah tea party type and more are far-left than are far-right. Where are you getting your information?