FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Confirmed: KLM introduces Economy Comfort short-haul
Old Dec 6, 2012, 11:49 am
fransknorge

Programs: *A Gold (A3), HHonor Gold
Originally Posted by Cupart
Side note: I have noticed how the questionnaires are being handed out quite a bit these days, and only to pax in EC and to me from AMS - GVA because I was upgraded?
I noticed too: I had 2 questionnaires handled to me in a week (each time it was on AMS-SVG), and I was the only one in the plane being given a questionnaire. The second time I asked the FA if that was because I had a FB status. He did not know, just told me that they were being handled a list of names with the questionnaire pack.

Originally Posted by Zembla
+1 (And Plat)
That's because you've probably always been in the section that has now become EC. The legspace was always larger in that section (and free of extra charge until recently) The space difference feels considerable, especailly if you're tall.
It was. It is a year I am FB Silver and all my flights since then in Europe I was always seating between row 4 and 6. I am 1m90, so I could feel the difference in leg-room.

I will take a AMS-SVG fairly soon in EC, will post my experience. Strangely enough I had it for free. The inbound flight, when I book the ticket, was 19 euros for a seat in EC so I passed, but for the outbound it was for free.