FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Wal-Mart, Amex take on banks with Bluebird debit card
Old Dec 3, 2012, 9:41 pm
FrAAmer

Location: San Diego, CA , 4.2MM+ AA Platinum, Hilton Diamond, Starwood Gold
Have Faith!

Have faith, reloads really are available at CVS - though it may take time for the racks to be reloaded.

I jumped in at the onset and had great luck buying at OD and using the billpay service to its max each month - but then alas, lost that opportunity....and almost gave up on BB.

After weeks of dejectedly stopping regularly at the four local CVS stores by my house, one finally had some.........

Then while out running errands, I saw a CVS I had never stopped in (admittedly in a significantly less affluent area of town) and their rack was COMPLETELY FULL! There are at least 40 more cards on the rack.

Mrs. FrAAmer and I bought 2 each per store per day (their limit) and then we were politely told that if we wanted to continue to buy them we would have to seek permission from the store manager .

So we at least have almost two month's worth of reloads......and will make an "appointment" with the manager.......to see if we can continue to buy them.

I made the post so that others, like me, who could not find reloads for weeks at CVS might keep up the hunt.

Last edited by FrAAmer; Dec 3, 2012 at 11:26 pm