View Single Post
Old Dec 2, 12, 2:50 pm   #16
chongcao

Programs: MSC (Miles Slut Club)
http://cn.ichotelsgroup.com/hotels/c...heroslot1_WP12

In the terms and condition, the last paragraph:

>>从2013年1月1日开始,为了准确定义金卡、白金卡会员资格,优悦会积分将被划分为优悦会升级适用积 分和优悦会非升级适用积分。会员支付符合奖赏标准的房价以及通过合作伙伴的交易而取得的积分被认定为优悦会 升级适用积分。符合奖赏标准的费用包括:非折扣费用,标准公司价格,全球销售协议价格,国家/地区/本地政府价格以及洲际酒店集团的HOLIDEX® Plus 预订系统确认的特殊休闲价格。其他交易获取的积分,包括:促销积分,积分券,购买积分,积分转账以及积分存 储被认定为非级别适用积分,不计入优悦会会员升级认定范围。

English translation by me:

Starting from 1st January 2013, PCR points will be divided into two categories: status points and non-status points. This is to better clarify the threshold for Gold and Platinum memberships. The status points will include qualifying room rate and partner points from qualifying activities. The qualifying room rate also include: flexible room rate, corporate rate, GDS corporate rate, state/regional/local government negotiated rate and special leisure rate confirmed in HOLIDEX Plus system assigned by IHG. Non-status points will include: promotional points, points voucher, point purchase, point transfer and point deposit.

This will be major downgrade for me. It means the bonus points package is venerable for being non-qualifying points. The quarterly promotional points are somewhat unknown according to the text.