FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - (Gone) RGN - SFO in F $450 one way AI; other N. America cities included
Old Nov 27, 2012, 11:33 am
dancingal

Programs: UA Gold
Hello all, I am now in Yangon and have been travelling for 2 weeks prior to my round 2, ANA issued tickets. Everything was fine when I left, picked seats, printed confirmations, etc. Our flight is scheduled to leave in less than 24 hours and I just tried to check in online for the first ANA leg. I get a message that says "as the itinerary selected has been cancelled, it cannot be confirmed"

I have received no notification from anyone about a cancellation an the OTA Expedia.de shows flights as booked. I haven't been able to keep up with the thread in the past week while travelling and Internet is quite slow here.

If you could share any updates, advice or next steps it would be much appreciated as we are supposed to leave in 21 hours and I'm a bit unsettled!!

Thanks in advance.
PS: this is an incredible country; it's not for everyone but I and my travel partner were entranced. Will post a trip report if I ever get home.