FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - A little Disappointed since they are supposed to be #1?
Old Nov 19, 2012, 6:52 am
A_Lee

Programs: TG ROP Gold, Lifetime OZ Diamond Plus, BA Gold
Originally Posted by Jimgotkp
Korean carriers don't have nice lounges compared to their *A counterparts specifically SQ, LX, LH, etc.
What? LH has better C lounges than OZ? Since when? Unless something has drastically changed since the last time I visited FRA, there's no way I'd put the LH C lounge in even the same class as OZ's lounge. Not that OZ's C lounge is anything great, but the LH lounge in my opinion was at least a few degrees less in being impressive compared to OZ's. Granted there were a few points that were superior, but overall I hated the LH lounge. Perhaps just a difference in opinions there.

SQ's C lounge at SIN is nice, but nothing spectacular really, and most of their outstation C lounges are even less impressive. Actually the old SQ lounge at ICN was one of my all-time favorite C lounges. A shame it closed down when the concourse terminal opened.

Now if you're talking about F lounges, then it's a different story. But for C lounges I think all of the lounges you mention have their good and bad points and you'd be hard pressed to find a general consensus as to whether any of them were the clear winner over the others.