FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Swagbucks [General Questions - no referrals]
Old Nov 15, 2012, 4:29 am
crabbing

tips for getting free swagbucks:

1. search regularly. you can usually get 7-10 SB by searching, although you sometimes have to dig through to page 5-10 in the results to get the points. don't click through too quickly. it is possible to get more points from searching after a few hours. don't wait too long to enter the three-letter, all caps, capture code.

2. the daily poll is worth 1 sb. instant.

3. NOSO gives 2 sb after you click through 2-5 screens. always click "see next offer." if you configure ....... properly, that will be all you see and you don't even have to worry about the ad (doesn't block the disney and diabetes ads though).

4. games gives 2 sb for "playing" 2 games, for a max of 10 sb/day. click on the game, click "play for free," and then go do something else for a minute or two. repeat with another game.

5. videos are worth 3 sb for "watching" 10. i rarely do this, since the video has to play all the way through, the flash player consumes a lot of memory (at least when i use firefox), ....... sometimes blocks the video entirely, and the sound is difficult to reduce. too much effort for so few points.

6. special codes, typically worth 3-8 sb, are often circulated daily or near-daily. subscribe to this thread to get email notification of new codes. act quickly because the codes sometimes expire fast.

7. you can get 10 sb for each coupon you print and redeem. note that some of the "coupons" say "click for offer" without giving you a coupon to print - these clickthroughs do not give any sb.

8. you can get various amounts of sb for surveys, tasks, purchases, and other activity. unlike mypoints or e-rewards, you get no sb if you fail to qualify for a survey. i personally don't view these as worth the time, effort, or money.