FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Getting a Electronic Travel Certificate Refund -- Need advice pronto, PLEASE!
Old Nov 11, 2012, 2:52 pm
craz
Suspended

Originally Posted by JamesHNL
I used an e-cert a few months ago to purchase a ticket to fly the 787. After a schedule change, my flights had mis-connects so I canceled. The only portion of the ticket the agent could refund did not include the $250 e-cert I had used. How can I get that refunded?
usually once its used its Gone. Id say call the 1K desk and explain about the misconnects and that you CXed due to that.If they dont budge HUCA and ask for Web support and explain all over again if they have any in lying around they will hopefully send it to you.

But how it works is once you Click Purchase that eCert is history,Period. Ive gotten a couple replaced when I mentionned how it wa sout of my control and wouldnt you want this 1K with a smile on their face.

Dont mention that once the 787 wasnt gonna fly you didnt want to, as they never sell the type of aircraft and arent responsible for changes that are made