FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Where did you spend your Citi Reserve free night certificate?
Old Nov 9, 2012, 10:11 am
slidergirl

Programs: IHG Gold,SPG Gold, HH Gold, Marriott Gold, Hyatt Discoverist, Delta Kettle, AMEX Plat, DL AMEX Plat
Originally Posted by jamesteroh
If you have a whole week visit 2 or 3 countries in Europe. You'll have to pack up a few times on the trip anyway since you will be forced to hotel hop with the free nights at different chains. You could always fly into and out of CDG if Air France has better redemption rates on Skypesos.
I rarely unpack when I travel, so not a problem. I actually always check AF to see if they have something available - I like their Business product better than DL (but when the SLC-CDG flight finally gets lie-flats, I may change my mind). I was thinking going back to my fave, Italy. There was supposed to be a DoubleTree going into Siena, but I guess it fell through (I don't see it anywhere). I start going overboard on Europe: I'd like to do Rome again, Florence again, roam through Tuscany and Liguria again, hit the Adriatic region, go back to Prague, Barcelona, etc... It balloons into a much larger trip. That's the problem with traveling solo - I have no one to rein me in

Last edited by slidergirl; Nov 9, 2012 at 10:26 am