FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Archived Referral Offers 2012 - 2024
View Single Post
Old Oct 21, 2012, 11:21 am
traveldealexpert

Credit Card Referrals

I have used referral links in this thread for past credit card churns. I am happy to refer you for any of the following cards...

Starwood Preferred Guest American Express
• 10,000 Bonus Points after First Purchase
• 15,000 Bonus Points after you spend $5000 in 6 months.
• 5 Points per Dollar at hotels and resorts participating in the SPG program
• 1 Point per Dollar spend everywhere else
• 5 Nights and 2 Stays Elite Status Credit
• Annual Fee Waived ($65)

My opinion: This is my go-to card when making everyday purchases. 30,000 points can be redeemed for multiple nights at Starwood properties worldwide. Personally, I find the best use for Starwood points using the Cash & Points redemption to stretch my points further. The elite status credits make it easier to obtain status with SPG which means upgrades and amenities. Currently this is the best offer available.

Hilton American Express
• 40,000 Bonus Points after spending $750 in 3 months
• No Annual Fee
• HHonors Silver Status
• Access to AXON and GLON awards
• 6 Points per Dollar at Hilton, gas, groceries, drug stores, wireless phone bills, internet bills and cable bills.
• 3 Points per Dollar on all other purchases.

My opinion: This is a great card to have if you are a beginner. There is no annual fee, so you can use it to build your credit score. This card gives you access to the AXON awards and the GLON awards as a Hilton silver status. Get this card first, before upgrading to the Hilton Surpass card for another 50,000 points. There is a 50,000 points offer floating around, but as always your mileage may vary.

Blue Cash from American Express
Sometimes it is better to save cash rather than earn points. I can refer you for the Blue Cash from American Express. The card comes with a $25 sign-up bonus...but that's not all. A couple months into cardmembership you can upgrade to the Blue Cash Preferred from American Express for 6% at supermarkets, 3% on gasoline and select major department stores. All other purchases earn 1% cashback. A trick is to purchase giftcards from a supermarket and use them to earn 6% cashback anywhere!

Please Private Message me, I have referrals ready to go...

Thank you for your consideration!

traveldealexpert