FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Partner Schedule Change and Reaccommodation
Old Oct 15, 2012, 3:58 pm
ralfp

Location: various cities in the USofA: NYC, BWI, IAH, ORD, CVG, NYC
Programs: Former UA 1K, National Exec. Elite
This is the new edited content:
Originally Posted by povertyjetset
Now I leave Tel Aviv at 12:30 pm and arrive in Aswan at 10:30 pm. That was really the only viable option.
That's the shortest *A routing. TLV-VIE-CAI-ASW on OS 680, OS 9200, and MS 397 leaving at 5:30am and arriving at 5:20pm is 10 minutes shorter on days when the the TLV-IST flight schedule changes from 11:35pm to 12:30pm.

Ignore the rest, as I neglected to read your later posts.

Originally Posted by povertyjetset
Thanks but it's actually an itinerary within the Middle East and it wouldn't even be that easy to get a refund because there are 3 itineraries on one award and I can't cancel the other 2.
If it includes IST it's not just within the Middle East (see below). Of course since IST is a connection in Europe, consider European or African connection points: esp. ATH and ADD.

From UA.com:

Middle East (includes Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, United Arab Emirates, Yemen)
Europe (includes Albania, Armenia, Austria, Belgium, Belarus, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Greenland, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedoni, Malta, Moldova, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom)

Last edited by ralfp; Oct 15, 2012 at 4:13 pm