FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Trying to plan a 7 night AI trip to CUN over holidays; help me save some money
Old Oct 7, 2012, 11:06 pm
moy1212

recommendation

I went to Playa Del Carmen around the same dates in 2010. I would recommend you stay close to 5th Avenue at Playa Del Carmen (very family oriented) and I promise you won't regret it. The only bad thing is the dates that you chose and for those dates are always expensive unless you get them about a year before. I wouldn't do the all inclusive because you will feel that you have to stay at the hotel all the time. Staying in PDC by 5th street will also save you money, there are alot of places close by to eat very cheap. I stayed at condohotelsplayadelcarmen.com I would recommend you look for something on vrbo.com where you can stay close to 5th street. From PDC everything is closer and I promise it's much better than Cancun. I would recommend going to Tulum Ruins, at those ruins there is a tourist place where you will find the cheapest prices for ALL tourist attractions. The things you will like to do is visit Xcaret, Xplor Adventure park. The best site for things to do is tripadvisor.com If possible, I would change the dates and get a cheaper price during a different week. If you do want an all inclusive I suggest Gran Porto Real Resort and Spa, it's located in PDC on 5th Street. On 5th street there is also the docking area where they have the boat that takes you to Cozumel. I would recommend for you to visit Cozumel 1day.