FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Drinks in Belfast with the BMI Board - Heading into LCC territory...
Old Oct 6, 2012, 11:42 am
Kevincm

Programs: Mucci, BMI*G, M&M SEN, FB Gold, PC Plat, Father of GhettoIFE
Wow. This is a blast from the past...even for me.

Originally Posted by Flight405
Ah yes, the key-card activation system, which = blundering around the assigned room until the penny drops (or the key-card!) My trick is to get TWO key-cards (well it helps if my wife's along too) you then LEAVE one card in the SLOT, AT ALL TIMES, and that means (of course) that your aircon, lights etc, can be left on for the rest of your stay!! However, the disadvantage is that the whole green design is thwarted
Thanks for the report Kevincm.
Oh yes, I'm Mr Two Key cards.. normally because one of them tends to get lost. Eco can be great, but if your aircon is the power of an asthmatic gnat, sometimes leaving in is the only soultion (especially if the keycard is also wired to the mains sockets...)

Originally Posted by Circumknowitall
Yes. Ditto.

Not sure how I missed this one first time round
As a micro trip report, I just posted it online as a precursor to the next TR: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/trip-...-thai-f-c.html

This one... seems to have slipped into the ether...

Originally Posted by camsean
I find it hard to believe you are tight fisted

Interesting report. Thanks for posting.
Really Tight fisted... I these days prefer "Budget orientated". That's my line, and I'm sticking with it.

Glad you enjoyed