FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - DL/KL/LX: ORD-IST $529 (UA match noted)
View Single Post
Old Sep 5, 2012, 9:41 am
peachfront

Programs: NW Gold and now Delta Gold
It has been widely discussed in a user-hostile thread that makes it impossible for you to read quickly on your google reader (and, yes, I have asked about it, only to be given the run-around)...so this person has no reason NOT to post the deal on its own thread and I for one appreciate it.

Warning-- stop here now if you don't want to read my rant.
It's getting off track but the clumping of various deals in single, much-too-long threads may have seemed like a good idea in 2002 before the invention of the smart phone but this kind of thing just wastes busy people's time and chases more of them over to the blogs that will provide easy feeds. (Sorry for the rant but I just can't stand it when someone is trying to be helpful and posts a deal, and they get back static from another poster of, "Oh that's already posted somewhere else..." On this site, the inevitable result is that some mod will then merge the threads, greatly reducing the readability, timeliness, and usefulness of the MORE TIMELY post by forcing it to be a follow-up to the out-dated post.)

It matters not if a deal is posted in code elsewhere on the site if a person of normal intelligence who has a real job can't find it. This is not a trick or anything that needs to be hidden or buried.

Originally Posted by spc354
Where?