FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - American Express Serve Prepaid Card - Get $25 when you add $25
Old Sep 3, 2012, 8:45 pm
UVU Wolverine

Programs: Several
Originally Posted by mrkymark

Worth a try but not worth it if you need to "load a lot from a credit card"

How much money can I add, send, or request each month?

You can add up to $1,000 per day via an ACH transfer from your bank and up to $200 per day via debit card, and up to $100 per day via credit card or debit card (there is a monthly debit card load limit of $1,000 and a monthly credit card load limit of $250). You may add up to $2,500 to your Serve account per month, depending on your account limits. You can add money from your linked U.S. bank account, U.S. credit card, or U.S. debit card up to thirty times in a calendar month. You can add up to $500 a day with a MoneyPakŪ (MoneyPak purchase fees may apply).

https://serve.com/help/#/addingsendi...equestingmoney
Also note that there are no fees for loading with a credit card until March 2013, after which time they charge a percentage long with a fixed cost.

As a data point, I funded mine with an Amex and the $25 bonus appeared instantly in my account. I still haven't found out if it was charged as a cash advance, but I'll report back when I do.