FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - American Express Serve Prepaid Card - Get $25 when you add $25
Old Sep 2, 2012, 10:30 am
mrkymark

Programs: BA Avios, UA MP, AA, Choice, Club Carlson
It's an interesting twist on a known concept. I do like the fact that this is AMEX and has the security as such. Since this is totally separate from my main bank account I think I would feel a lot more free using the facebook e-mail etc features of it. The downfall of course is that people still have to sign up for SERVE to pay or receive money from you.

Worth a try but not worth it if you need to "load a lot from a credit card"

How much money can I add, send, or request each month?

You can add up to $1,000 per day via an ACH transfer from your bank and up to $200 per day via debit card, and up to $100 per day via credit card or debit card (there is a monthly debit card load limit of $1,000 and a monthly credit card load limit of $250). You may add up to $2,500 to your Serve account per month, depending on your account limits. You can add money from your linked U.S. bank account, U.S. credit card, or U.S. debit card up to thirty times in a calendar month. You can add up to $500 a day with a MoneyPakŪ (MoneyPak purchase fees may apply).

https://serve.com/help/#/addingsendi...equestingmoney