FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Having trouble viewing Honors prices for HI properties
Old Aug 23, 2012, 11:29 am
shoreline

Originally Posted by ekothree
Hey there, I'm relatively new to the whole rewards game. I've recently started a job that has a bunch of travel. At first I was only interested in obtaining skymiles through DL... now that I'm about to hit platinum medallion, I'm interesting in accruing more hotel points for rewards (the Mrs. really likes to travel )

Anyway, I've got ~100k HH points and wanted to see how many HH pts it costs to stay at some of the properties in Hawaii.

It seems no matter what property I pick or what date range I pick, there is no HH rewards availability for booking.

I'm doing this through their website and I'm trying to do a 9 night stay.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Welcome, I see you've been around FT for a bit, but just started posting.^

It may be hard to get 9 night reward stay unless you are booking way in advance.

When you go to hilton.com, you have to click the box that says you want to use your reward points and the availability should come up when you hit 'search'.

However, some have reported troubles when they don't have enough points.
So, you did not mention what status you are, but if you are silver, gold or diamond you should just call the Hhonors department and ask them for the quote for how many points for a 9 night stay (because there's a VIP rate which takes fewer points per night) for your chosen destination.